Thursday, August 7, 2014

Citrus Twist ~ August Kits

This month at Citrus Twist Kits, I worked with the August Kit Add-on Seaside Adventure.  This kit is so much fun, it has some pops of black which is always fun!

My first layout is one I just love, I started layering my papers behind the picture and then started to build up the embellishments from there.  (The mist and white cardstock are from my stash)


 


This next layout is on I had fun with too.  I printed the picture first then the frame seriously just happened to fit (love how things work out).  I again layered the papers and added my embellishments. (white cardstock and mist from my stash)


 

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! I love all the white space, and layers, great designs and a great kit!

    ReplyDelete